POWERFUL, AGILE, SIMPLE
OpenERP is the complete enterprise software solution for businesses, providing purpose-built foundations
along with comprehensive, core ERP functionality for financial, human resources and operations management. It empowers
your people to anticipate and embrace change so your business can thrive. All of this is packaged in a single global
solution giving you rapid time to value.
It is our goal at Sustainable Dynamics is to ensure your business receives the most comprehensive ERP solution possible, meeting all of your business requirements across the board. By giving you the strongest ERP solution available, OpenERP, we give you the tools to thrive and succeed. Then, in addition to meeting your business fundamental needs, we strive to provide you with the tools to meet your sustainable goals. Just because we have green tinted glasses, doesn’t mean we, or our clients, would accept anything other than industry leading ERP solutions.
OpenERP offers powerful manufacturing software for lean, discrete, and process manufacturing businesses on a local or global scale. This ERP software is designed to give you a single view into all of your systems, including accounting, inventory management, and more. The robust functionality of OpenERP delivers the control and insight you need to streamline processes, reduce costs, and increase your margins. But that’s just a start.
OpenERP can also help you:
- Respond quickly to changes in customer needs, supply, and manufacturing capacities.
- Make it easy to find, use, and share information with vendors and suppliers.
- Better manage regulatory and governmental compliance.
- Enable sustainable operations that reduce energy consumption and your carbon footprint.
- Purpose built solutions to meet the specific needs of your business.
- Improve control across make-to-order, make-to-stock and other product processes.
- Provide ad hoc, self-service business intelligence and reporting for key operations, including pre-built reports from Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Helps you respond to changing conditions, correct capacity imbalances, and track sustainability.
- Configure processes with a graphical workflow editor that helps you identify inefficiencies and optimize performance
- Track waste, water usage, energy consumption, carbon footprint, and related costs with the Environmental Sustainability Dashboard.
- Provides a familiar user experience makes it easy to find, use, and share information.
- Quick ramp-up for users of all generations with Kanban boards and other visualization tools, and touch-based screens for shop floor workers.
- Simplify basic supply chain collaboration with Microsoft SharePoint portals for vendors and customers.